15.6.16

Re-Up! You're Crazy!

Well, hello world! It's been over 5 years since I last posted here, and gosh have things changed.

In 2010 I was still a brand new lieutenant in the US Army. I was still pretty much angry about things that in hindsight didn't matter very much. I felt the need to convince others to feel the same way I do, and was surprised when I ran out of steam.

Nowadays, looking back, I realize that my problem was that I was trying to be an evangelical Atheist. That's not who I was, nor who I am. So we are doing a reboot!

Every Wednesday, I will be explaining what I believe and feel. Sometimes, this may be in regards to my lack of belief in a Theistic worldview. Other times, it may be politics or a science view. Basically, this is just my attempt to start putting down keystrokes to record my thoughts.

So let us see if this works! My previous record was 11 posts. If I make it to a Baker's Dozen, I'll count it time well spent.

Bourbon Count: 8

No comments: